Saturday, February 24, 2007

So You Think Having Walden Is Bad?

(LINK REPAIRED)

I'd said irony and satire are dead, replaced by reality mocking itself, I can only laugh when I'm that right. Minnesota is a nice place, sure they've got B52 mosquitoes and Canadian Blackflies (I'm sure Canada appreciates that one) and other nuisances, but it is pretty and the folks are nice. I'm not too sure how this happened, but it did, and some Democrats have to take the fall. What happened is Michelle Bachman (R) MN. Some folks aren't too happy, Dump Bachman , and I'd tell you about it but I like my credibility.

When that site opens, I want you to put down the soda and swallow, carefully; make sure the floor is clear of sharp objects; and finally, if it's late and large snorting sounds would wake the kiddies, close your door.

Hey, I didn't make this up.

BTW: DFL means Democratic Farm Labor Party = Democratic Party of MN

3 comments:

Chuck Butcher said...

That permit could worry some people, like the ones who act sanely.

Anonymous said...

Hey don'tcha know that those Irackians' have weapons of ill repute..or someethin' like that.And are makin' nukclar bombs.

Chuck Butcher said...

I'd caught a little of this woman's nonsense, but it tended to just miss my NW radar. I kinda think this is actually a national issue. Well, we all need a laugh, anyhow.

Here's the kicker, Rush was going on about this woman, this Democrat, and what an idiot she was, and then ... well she's a Republican she must know something secret...

You have to love it...