Monday, April 02, 2007

NYT is Late

I have to laugh when the NYT Editorial Board brings out something like The Rovian Era on 4/1 and I had "Machiavellian Politics" on 3/28 and "Rove and the Hatch Act" on 3/30. I'm not alone in beating them to the punch, but I am truly amused that a small time Blog published by a "nail bender" from NE OR gets the jump on them. I have to admit they stopped short of using some of the pejoratives I did, but then, they're pussies.

Some of what drives this little commentary is that one of my Blogger Buddies has backed out of the game due to feeling, um, ineffective. I know that he might easily have beaten the NYT on this, also. It's not irrelevant to have a smaller readership and beat the Times out, it may be easier to do, but speaking to the public is meaningful, even if the public is small.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Times has stunk since first days of Clinton. The too became full of themselves and arrogant, the Internet came along and they didn't.

Chuck Butcher said...

I sure hope I'm not arrogant and full of myself...

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...Hardly, my friend from Baker City.