Monday, January 26, 2009

"Chuck for..." Disasters

Thanks to a comedy of errors involving Microsoft, MS Support, some sites, me, and general computer system complexity this blogger has been MIA. Going into details would take pages and pages to recount the missteps and stupidities and outcomes leading to more of the same until I finally could not post. The last straw was a 20 second lag between typing and appearance on the screen.

Anyhow, this place is back an running, although I'm still trying to sort out some of the results of the solution. BTW, if you think you were on my email contact list it is beginning to look like you need to send me an email.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Your MIA status had me worried that you'd taken a header off an icy roof (or something equally disastrous). I didn't even consider that technical problems might have caused your mysterious absence, despite being in that boat a couple of times myself. Anyway, I'm glad you're back.

Chuck Butcher said...

I wish I was clear back, the blogging is ok but the computer is still missing a bunch of important information, like my email contact list, which was large and important to me.