Sunday, November 18, 2007

Readability

It seems any more that you can find an online program to analyze just about any darn thing. This purports to be a "Readability Test" that can be applied to blogs - and newspapers and other media. I found this item through John Cole's Balloon Juice , I have not included the htmlbox since it contains some "other" stuff. Suffice it to say, I have a pretty smart audience since this site is rated at:

College Level - Post Graduate

Of course this kind of thing doesn't look at whether it makes any sense at all, it is concerned with words and sentence length rather than intelligence. Give with one hand and take away with the other - you can read big words but that doesn't mean you have any sense...

Pah, I say you're a smart sensible bunch and that's what counts ;-)

(oh yeah, Balloon Juice got Junior High School and I think it's an outstanding blog)

No comments: