Thursday, March 10, 2011

RepubliKlan - Only Fair?

I'm pretty fond of the construction "Confederate Party of Republicanism" but it really is way too long to hang on some one as a Party title. I've made the case that the "Democrat Party" insult is a nice cue that the lying is about to start, or is the Party meme. I've never cared for "Rethuglicans" because it seems somehow childish and isn't really descriptive.

I realise that "RepubliKlan" is in some ways an insult to the Klan since they're at least up front with their hates. The congruence I find is that both groups are based around hatred even though the organized political Party is more fond of dog whistles than clearly stated fear and hatred.

The Union debacles in various States should point up the dangers in this country of not maintaining real power in numbers and cash. You become one of those minorities that is targeted by the Plutocrats and the RepubliKlans and they do win elections ... or had you noticed?

I suppose there are Republicans, some few - somewhere...

2 comments:

Hunger Tallest Palin said...

I intend to use RepubliKlan often. As for RepubliCans, they're on the endangered species list due to cannibalism by their meaner, nastier young.

Chuck Butcher said...

When I have to refer to myself as "left" and be accurate - we have a real problem. What that says about liberals ... well, my Mom suggested I quit being so profane, so ...