Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Faux News Huckabee Lies, Spokesman Lies For Him

HUCKABEE: I would love to know more. What I know is troubling enough. And one thing that I do know is his having grown up in Kenya, his view of the Brits, for example, very different than the average American. When he gave the bust back to the Brits --

HUCKABEE: The bust of Winston Churchill, a great insult to the British. But then if you think about it, his perspective as growing up in Kenya with a Kenyan father and grandfather, their view of the Mau Mau Revolution in Kenya is very different than ours because he probably grew up hearing that the British were a bunch of imperialists who persecuted his grandfather.

HUCKABEE: The only reason I'm not as confident that there's something about the birth certificate, Steve, is because I know the Clintons [inaudible] and believe me, they have lots of investigators out on him, and I'm convinced if there was anything that they could have found on that, they would have found it, and I promise they would have used it.


A spokesman for Huckabee later told CBS News that the former Arkansas governor misspoke.


Ummmm, Indonesian Mau Mau since Indonesia is the only foreign country the President lived in for, four years - something other than "growing up."

Misspoke.

goddam

No comments: