Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dayam

Today Reuters.com showed 7100 impressions of the previous post, "Now A Presidential Stimulus?" That is more than they've ever shown my blog headlines, and some were considerably more 'polite' writing. You can find it at http://www.reuters.com/article/blogBurst/investing?bbPostId=B5QmQCDd4CiNCz2hEUnx66bvHCzB7Oa1iZ3CZ1BCojSOZNRov2 .

Reuters doesn't take any responsibility for blog writer's opinions,which are provided by Blogburst. I have picked up some readers, particularly international, from the Blogburst publications, but I have not noticed that the areas I write in attract a lot of blog interest. It is my understanding that gadget and sport interest blogs do a better hit rate. It sure is encouraging to have my "headline" seen 7100 times in a day.

No comments: