Thursday, August 06, 2009

Rocks ... And Hopefully Not Roll

If you were to take the Hereford/Unity highway over Dooley Mountain you'd ride through a lot of curves in timbered land and drop down into the valley to find this:

****click for full size****




These were all shot from the saddle of the Harley, so the day one of these takes a tumble the road way will be the targer and one can only hope to not be the bullseye. This is the back end of nowhere and I know of nothing that notes it as special so I thought I'd share it. It's a nice ride so stop by and I'll show you the way - bring a scooter.

3 comments:

asiangrrlMN said...

Just beautiful, Chuck. I love the pictures of your road trips.

P.S. I can haz Harley pr0n?

ThePoliticalCat said...

Yeah, Chuck, beautiful. PS: It's OK to be older than the President. I still think you rock. PPS: I'm older than our President too. Scary, innit? Everybody's so YOUNG these days.

Chuck Butcher said...

The highway is only about a 15 min ride from home, though it is a ways to the rocks, like around a half hour ride once on the highway. I'm lucky to live in such country.