Monday, August 10, 2009

Kitty, Lap, Apropos Nothing

Marlin knows her place in the scheme of things and I'm good for a lap perch whenever she thinks it important. My opinion or occupation at the moment (lap full of laptop, whatever) is completely irrelevant.

****click pic for full size****


Why yes, she is comfortable and the claws full of Carhart Ducks she's got says so. I like her enough to let her get away with it. She's good enough mannered about it that if I put the recliner foot down she gets down on her own. I was never much of a cat person, she decided I should be, so I am.

She is not the least shy around strangers, but she will either immediately like them or not. My riding pal George came over the other day and she saw him for the first time, two minutes later she was on the couch next to him with her paws in his lap. He has no cats, just a bunch of dawgs and he's no quieter than I am. (I'm not)

A cat picture just because...

No comments: