Thursday, September 16, 2010

Now I'm Sorry - Castle



So ... Mike, did you bother to complain previous to being the victim of their crap? Now that these rat bastards cost you a Primary you've got a complaint? I suppose you thought something other than this would be the result?

I have not the least sympathy for these folks when they get attacked from the Right with the same tactics that have been used against Democrats. These same "reasonable" Republicans have ridden on the backs of the very folks Castle is now angry about.

Karl Rove has now backtracked since the same bunch went after him for telling the truth.

1 comment:

Zakariah Johnson said...

I think the phrase Castle was looking for goes something like, "Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up." Didn't see that one coming, eh, Mike?