Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally

(click pic for full size)

I'm real sure you can't tell the difference but Montana is behind me. I made it to Rugby ND and it was too cold for as tired as I was to go farther in the dark. This puts me about 200 miles from MN. 1541 miles traveled since Thur morning so I'm holding to my 500/day. I lost track of the mile markers the last few miles but I believe it is 650 road miles across Montana on US 2, a long ways and not real interesting riding. I've sure met a lot of real nice people on food and gas and rest up stops. That is one of the things about lightly traveled routes, the locals still like new folks that are friendly and interested in them and their locale.

I've had fun and the bike is a hit with those interested in such a thing.

3 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zakariah Johnson said...

Quite a trip, Chuck. What a long strange trip it's been, as they say.
-Z.